* We live in a quiet safe community, near a college
* Brand new touch screen security system has been installed
with sensors on windows and doors,
glass break sensor, motion detector, and personal codes.
* Akita dog in residence
* Community of safety conscious woman, someone is almost always
home and bolt locks are
* Additional locking aids exist on selected doors and windows
* We know our neighbors and look out for each other
RENT & UTILITIES:
Signed Rental Agreement prior to move in; 6 month minimum, then month-to-month
Move in month rent and utilities prorated by day
$550 (prorated for move-in month) + prorated Utilities
Rent includes: Laundry Facility (lg.. capacity washer dryer on pedestals), Parking, Furnished Room view with view, Closet (with Store-ables adjustable and augmentable shelving, long and short hang), Under bed trundle for guests, Desk and Storage space in the armoire, Shared Living Spaces indoors and out, Patio and bench swing, Gas Fire-place, a Deck with Grill, Front yard with a bench, and Additional storage outside room on shelves and in garage (possible in future), (depending on your needs).
Monthly $95 Utility fee includes:Security Alarm (set nightly), Cable TV, Internet, Electricity, Natural Gas (Fireplace & Stove), Water, Garbage, Recycling.
PRIVATE ROOM: cozy room with closet space (adjustable shelving, long and short hang) in 2800 square foot, 4 bathroom home with two decks, patio, front yard.
* Furnished (Furniture can be augmented and adapted to your needs.)
* Trundle bed under twin for overnight female guests
* Armoire opens and shelf pulls out for keyboard or desk space. Doors make paperwork and school work disappear when not in use.
* Possible storage space in the Garage after the upcoming garage sale.
* File cabinit provides additional storage for easy access to additional items.
* Window with view of yard with native plants and birds
* Heater and fan in your room
* Shared full size refrigerator with one other resident in kitchen. Also, there is a small shared refrigerator for cold drinks.
* Small closet (well equipped for storage & clothes... Storables adjustable shelving)
* File cabinet in your room
* Armoire (pull out desk space and storage cubies)
* More Storage space in the Garage...pending G-sale
* Shared bathroom with a bath-tub/shower is located upstairs
* Shared 1/2 bath on main floor, easy access next to your room
* Equipped kitchen (gas stove/microwave/ dishwasher/ Vita-mix blender, etc.)
* Breakfast nook
* Living room with gas fireplace
* New 4K Ultra High Def Cable TV in living room, On Demand Viewing
* Laundry Facilities (Pick a day; we each take a day of the week)
* Furnished deck with grill & adjacent green space
* Back yard patio
* Front yard with a bench
* Hardwood floors on main
* Off Street Parking
* Lots of walking trails through woods around PCC
* Wooded Conservation Zone with a creek, behind house with birds and squirrels
LAYOUT and COMMUNITY:
The Victorian room is on the main floor. The other rooms on the top level are my daughter's (part time), a bathroom, and the master suite with it's own bathroom (Earnest Hemingway room), The Abe Lincoln room and a sitting space.
A friend of mine lives on the lower floor apartment. She is a kind knitter, grandma type, whom you probably won't see unless you seek her out.
If you are looking for privacy and would like to keep to yourself and your life pursuits, that will work here. If you are looking for some interaction and friendship that is also available here.
Who We Are Looking For: Someone who (is). . .
* Female !!!
* Law abiding
* We are NOT 420 Friendly.. NO... not even for medical use
* Enjoys a clean environment & keeps spaces neat
* Any ethnicity or alternative lifestyle (accepted enthusiastically)
* Student or
* Retired woman or Professional
* Quiet/ studious/ responsible
* Must be able to pass a background check
*Someone who wants a year or more in the home for stability.
If the ad is live, at least one room is still available!
***I am honest and careful person, so I have safeguards that I follow.***
Requirements for your protection and mine:
* I deal only locally, face to face; (we must meet in person to decide if the arrangement will work)
* You must pass criminal & rent history background check
* You must have a viable, ongoing, verifiable income
* Your check must clear the bank before you can move in
* I don't redistribute funds (deposit, then withdraw for any purpose)
* I don't "hold" the room for anyone without payment
* I do call people back on a first come, first serve basis (that's fair)
* The room is available to move in now, as soon as the background
check, paperwork, and payment are completed
* I will be happy to talk with you, and answer any of your questions, show you the whole home etc.
Enjoy living with us in this fabulous location; we are respectful of each other's schedules,
lifestyle choices, & needs. We Love Diversity! Be You! We all have personalities!Type your paragraph here.
*Text me-Best Option
*Call if you don't text, but I can answer texts as soon as I am available. I may not be available to talk right when you call
Shown by appointment. Yes, I can often show within 48 hr notice, or possibly earlier. Yes, we can show most Sundays.
The Victorian Room
This cozy, furnished room has a Victorian feel. It looks out on a beautifully landscaped yard with a sitting bench and provides a twin trundle bed under the main twin for overnight female guests. The closet has adjustable shelving and rolling units, long and short hang, and drawers. The armoire opens to show shelves and a pull out shelf for desk space or computer keyboard. This main level room has access to two shared bathrooms, one across the hall and one upstairs. This room is the smallest our our rooms at about 120 sq feet.
Perfect for professional woman or student attending: PCC (walk to Sylvania, bus to other campuses), OHSU medial intern, Lewis & Clark student, Marylhurst student, PSU. If you are looking for a respectful, small, and caring community... come be a part of ours.
LOCATION and AMENITIES:
Great Location! 5 min. walk to School (PCC Sylvania), 10 min to Down-town! Easy access to bus 12 and 78; Furnished Indoor & Outdoor Spaces, New 4K Ultra high def TV (Premier Channels and On Demand viewing), Desk in Room (Office or Study Area), Sitting Area, Alarm, Landry Facilities, , Fire place, Room Space Heaters (Winter) and Fans (Summer), Air Conditioning Unit upstairs (Summer) all windows equipped with UV reflection, Pending Garage Storage space (after garage sale) , Off Street PARKING are included in rent!AVAILABILITY:
PRIVATE, SAFE, FURNISHED ROOM IN SHARED QUIET HOME for FEMALE!
(WALK TO PCC SYLVANIA CAMPUS)
Move in Ready...Prorated Rent for
Rooms For Rent in Shared Private Home, Portland Oregon
The Victorian Room