PRIVATE, SAFE, FURNISHED ROOM IN SHARED QUIET HOME for FEMALE!
(WALK TO PCC SYLVANIA CAMPUS)
Move in Ready...Prorated Rent for
$665 (prorated for move-in month) + prorated Utilities
We lovingly call this room the Abe Lincoln room, because of the log cabin theme.
Perfect for retired person (there are stairs), professional or student attending: PCC (walk to Sylvania, bus to other campuses), OHSU medial intern, Lewis & Clark student, Marylhurst student, PSU. If you are looking for a respectful, small, and caring community... come be a part of ours.
Occupied: View-able Sundays or by appointment with 24 hour notice.... Text Catherine to view 503-544-6423.
LOCATION and AMENITIES:
Great Location! 5 min. walk to School (PCC Sylvania), 10 min to Down-town! Easy access to bus 12 and 78; Furnished Indoor & Outdoor Spaces, New 4K Ultra high def TV (Premier Channels and On Demand viewing), Desk in Room (Office or Study Area), Sitting Area, Alarm, Landry Facilities, , Fire place, Room Space Heaters (Winter) and Fans (Summer), Air Conditioning Unit upstairs (Summer) all windows equipped with UV reflection, Pending Garage Storage space (after garage sale) , Off Street PARKING are included in rent!
* We live in a quiet safe community, near a college
* Brand new touch screen security system has been installed with sensors on windows and doors,
glass break sensor, motion detector, and personal codes.
* Akita dog in residence
* Community of safety conscious woman, someone is almost always home and bolt locks are
* Additional locking aids exist on selected doors and windows
* We know our neighbors and look out for each other
RENT & UTILITIES:
We are looking for a year or more rental agreement
This month rent and utilities prorated by day
$665 (prorated for move-in month) + prorated Utilities
$665 Rent includes: Laundry Facility (lg.. capacity washer dryer on pedestals), Parking, Balcony, Large Room with Summer wooded view and Winter city view, Large Closet (with Storeables adjustable and augment-able shelving, long and short hang), Under bed storage bin (3.5' by 3'), Shared Living Spaces indoors and out, Gas Fire-place, a Deck with Grill, Front yard with a bench, and Additional storage outside room on shelves and in garage (possible in future), (depending on your needs).
Monthly $95 Utility fee includes: Security Alarm (set nightly), Cable TV, Internet, Electricity, Natural Gas (Fireplace & Stove), Water, Garbage, Recycling.
PRIVATE ROOM: 126 square feet room with 17 additional square feet of closet space (adjustable shelving, long and short hang) in 2800 square foot, 4 bathroom home with two decks, patio, front yard.
* Furnished (Furniture can be augmented and adapted to your needs.)
* Roll top desk in room for office space. The roll top feature makes paperwork and school work
disappear when not in use: 53.5" wide, 22" deep, and 44" tall.
* Possible storage space in the Garage after the upcoming garage sale. Shelving in hallways for more storage or easy access to additional items.
* Ceiling Fan in your room
* 2 windows with wooded view in your room
* Private seating, reading area in your room
* Radiating Heater in your room
* Shared refrigerator with one other resident in kitchen. Also, there is a small shared refrigerator for cold drinks right outside your room
* Make use of a Covered Balcony**** (view of trees) ...Momma robin raises babies in a nest in the Spring; she does this every year (you can watch the process) There is a chair and table on the balcony, located right next to your room. It's perfect for computer work, or morning coffee during sunny days.
* 1 large closet (well equipped for storage & clothes... Storables adjustable shelving)
* Storage bin under bed
* Some shelving outside your room
* More Storage space in the Garage...pending
* Shared bathroom with a bath-tub is located next to your room
* 1/2 bath on main floor
* Equipped kitchen (gas stove/microwave/ dishwasher/ Vita-mix blender, etc.)
* Breakfast nook
* Living room with gas fireplace
* New 4K Ultra High Def Cable TV in living room, On Demand Viewing
* Laundry Facilities (Pick a day; we each take a day of the week)
* Furnished deck with grill & adjacent green space
* Back yard patio
* Front yard with a bench
* Hardwood floors on main
* Off Street Parking
* Lots of walking trails through woods around PCC
* Wooded Conservation Zone with a creek, behind house with birds and squirrels
LAYOUT and COMMUNITY:
The Abe Lincoln room is on the top floor. The other rooms on the top level are my daughter's (part time), a bathroom, and the master suite with it's own bathroom (Earnest Hemingway room).
A friend of mine lives on the lower floor apartment. She is a kind knitter, grandma type, whom you probably won't see unless you seek her out.
If you are looking for privacy and would like to keep to yourself and your life pursuits, that will work here. If you are looking for some interaction and friendship that is also available here.
Who We Are Looking For: Someone who (is). . .
* Law abiding
* We are NOT 420 Friendly.. NO... not even for medical use
* Enjoys a clean environment & keeps spaces neat
* Any ethnicity or alternative lifestyle (accepted enthusiastically)
* Student or
* Retired woman or Professional
* Quiet/ studious/ responsible
* Must be able to pass a background check
* Someone looking for 1 year or more lease, for stability
If the ad is live, at least one room is still available!
***I am honest and careful person, so I have safeguards that I follow.***
Requirements for your protection and mine:
* I deal only locally, face to face; (we must meet in person to decide if the arrangement will work)
* You must pass criminal & rent history background check
* You must have a viable, ongoing, verifiable income
* Your check must clear the bank before you can move in
* I don't redistribute funds (deposit, then withdraw for any purpose)
* I don't "hold" the room for anyone without payment
* I do call people back on a first come, first serve basis (that's fair)
* The room is available to move in now, as soon as the background
check, paperwork, and payment are completed
* I will be happy to talk with you, and answer any of your questions, show you the whole home etc.
Enjoy living with us in this fabulous location; we are respectful of each other's schedules, lifestyle choices, & needs. We Love Diversity! Be You! We all have personalities!